Here is a sampling of what participants say about my classes and workshops:
- I learned to be more aware of what I was doing day to day. To stop and take time for myself. To enjoy the little things, the NOW moments with my kids. – Intro to Mindfulness 8-Week Course
- I have never been to yoga, couldn’t imagine meditation and I am hooked! Yoga Nidra is nothing short of life altering…thank you, thank you, thank you! Best hour in the last year and a half of my life! – Yoga Nidra
- Thank you for the workshop last Saturday at Unity Village. The practices you shared were interesting, applicable, and practical… Your passion for your work brought me much joy… – Intro to Mindfulness Workshop
- I have very much enjoyed the sessions… you are an excellent guide and instructor… – Intro to Mindfulness 8-Week Course
- I really enjoyed the mindful yoga class. Tracy is a great, compassionate teacher who instructs us of the importance of having self-compassion in our practice. She guides us in a series of gentle, mindful movements, which is ideal for the first-time beginner to the experienced yogi. I’m so glad I went. I left feeling at peace and refreshed! – Mindful Yoga
- By the time the class ended, I was relaxed. Most surprising was that my tight 50-year-old runner’s legs felt more elongated and flexible than they had in ages. Ochester said they’d get more and more so over time. Would I recommend this class? Yes. It’s the perfect introduction to both yoga and meditation. I definitely felt more mindful afterward. – from an article by Cynthia Billhartz Gregorian of the Kansas City Star. Mindful Tune-Up
If you have participated in one of my classes or workshops, I’d love to hear about your experience. I am always refining my offerings in order to provide the greatest possible benefit, so participant input is invaluable. Please send me a note and let me know if I can share your observations with others.
The birds have vanished into the sky,
and now the last cloud drains away.
We sit together, the mountain and me,
until only the mountain remains.
– Li Po