In her role as a certified mindfulness teacher and registered yoga teacher, Dr. Tracy Ochester offers a number of services to individuals, organizations and the community:
- Classes – weekly community classes and longer courses.
- Workshops – experiential programming covering a variety of topics related to mindfulness.
- Retreats – half day, daylong and residential experiences designed to deepen a mindfulness practice.
- Meditation Training – teaching focused concentration for awareness and insight.
- Yoga – reconnecting with the body and inner experience through movement
Interested in keeping up to date with Dr. Ochester’s offerings (classes, 8-week courses, workshops & retreats) and news about the local mindfulness community? You can do so by signing up for her monthly newsletter, The Last Vinyasa.
You can hold yourself back from the sufferings of the world,
that is something you are free to do and it accords with your nature,
but perhaps this very holding back
is the one suffering you could avoid.
– Franz Kafka