In her role as a certified mindfulness teacher and registered yoga teacher, Dr. Tracy Ochester offers a number of services to individuals, organizations and the community:
- Mindfulness Coaching – individualized guidance and mentoring in developing, nourishing, and sustaining a mindfulness practice.
- Classes – weekly community classes and longer courses.
- Workshops – experiential programming covering a variety of topics related to mindfulness.
- Retreats – half day, daylong and residential experiences designed to deepen a mindfulness practice.
- Meditation Training – teaching focused concentration for awareness and insight.
- Mindful Yoga – reconnecting with the body through gentle, guided movement.
- Yoga Nidra – deep, effortless relaxation and guided exploration of consciousness.
Interested in keeping up to date with Dr. Ochester’s offerings (classes, 8-week courses, workshops & retreats) and news about the local mindfulness community? You can do so by signing up for her monthly newsletter, The Last Vinyasa.
You can hold yourself back from the sufferings of the world,
that is something you are free to do and it accords with your nature,
but perhaps this very holding back
is the one suffering you could avoid.
– Franz Kafka